- Start in a support position with your belly and butt tight, your shoulder blades back and down with rings turned out
- Slowly separate the rings from your body out to the side, while keeping the forearm vertical and without letting your shoulder cave in forward or letting your rib cage fly out
- Continue to separate the rings while dipping your body forward slightly until your shoulder is below your elbow to the bottom position
- Next, with the forearm still vertical press down while pulling the rings back into the body to drive your chest up.
- Do not look or tilt your head up to compromise your stable spinal position as you press out of the dip back into the support position.