Handstand Push Up
- Hands shoulder width apart at the bottom of the rings
- Point your elbows back by trying to turn your hands out to a ten & two o'clock thumb position
- Descend by sending shoulders (and head) forward and keeping lower arm vertical
- Make sure your head is in front of your hands at the bottom of the push up
- Push back up to handstand while maintaining hollow body position during the entire movement
Note: Legs can be on the cables for assistance to guide direction, but not for pulling.